Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Woooooooooooo!!!!!

Hey guess what, OBAMA WON! I'm just plain giddy! I can't stop smiling! But you know, I have to avoid "gloating" because I may offend some of my republican friends.

FYI, I'm not gloating, I'm HAPPY. There's a difference. Some of the hate that is being spread around on my Facebook is shocking. I thought we were all adults and understood that everyone is entitled their own beliefs and opinions.

That's all I'm going to say on that subject or I will start ranting and get mad. So that's that.

In other news, I had a peppermint mocha this morning and it was like paradise in a cup. There is nothing better than when Starbucks has their holiday season (many things are better, I'm just pleased by the little things).

I also am very excited for December. VERY excited. Know why? This is why.


The mothereffing HOBBIT is coming out. Oh my God. I'm already totally tweaking. I love Martin Freeman (Sherlock, anyone?) and I'm TICKLED PINK that he's Bilbo!

There is also this:


Les Miserables. Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Russel Crowe, Eddie Redmayne, and other people that I enjoy. I'm EXCITED and already almost in tears based on the preview.

Next week, I'm excited to go see this:



So this is me. Being excited. I also can't wait for Thanksgiving break. I just want to sleep for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment