Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. I don't even need to go out and go trick-or-treating for it to be great (because let's be honest, I'm totally going to go an raid the candy shelves at Target).

The day started out awesome because Caribou was having a BOGO deal. I downloaded that coupon like it was worth a million dollars. So Jena and I went to Caribou and she bought me a latte. There's a reason I love her. It was great.

Class blew. What else is new? (See that? I rhymed and I didn't even mean to. Har har)

Then I dragged Eric out to Papa John's because I had a pizza coupon and I wanted pizza. What I really desperately wanted was Chipotle but their deal didn't start until 4 pm and I was hungry. I also learned that there is a new Noodles and Co on Washington Ave. And a Dino's Gyros. I freaking love gyros...

ANYWAYS. So pizza was good. Then I went over to Jena's where we watched The Avengers and she made me look like Peggy Carter and we drank tea. We are quite obviously badass.

Holy 40's chick

Seriously! How did she do that? Even I will admit that I think I look freaking awesome. She could be a makeup artist for movies or something. SO cool!

Now I'm waiting for class to start. Tonight I'm going out to dinner and a Gopher basketball game with my Dad. Tomorrow I head out to Oklunn to watch their equitation book camp with Judy!
















What is sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment