Monday, September 2, 2013

DONE.

So I was informed of something very interesting yesterday.

I was told from a source that someone is going around bad-mouthing my photography services. Apparently I charged them $2000 for some pictures.

What. The. Hell.

Are you effing kidding me?

Seriously?

I've never been more livid about something.

That is such a pile of utter and complete bullcrap that I don't even know what to make of it.

TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS?!?!?

Where did you even pull that obscene number from?

I have the bill on my computer from them. They wanted 23 pictures. TWENTY THREE.

I charged $15 per picture for the editing and resizing that I had to do and put all of them on a disc for them.

$15x 23 pictures is 345.

So they owed me $345.

They never paid.

I didn't see ONE CENT for my pictures because I'm an IDIOT who didn't make people sign a contract because I TRUSTED these people.

So not only did I not see any money (which was going to help fund my trip to St. Louis last year), now they're bad mouthing me and my photos.

I'm done being nice about it now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment