Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Put On Your War Paint

SPRING TUNE-UP IS IN ONE WEEK. Well a week and half, BUT STILL. HORSE SHOW.

HORSE.

SHOW.

Like with the riding and the ribbons and the smell of baby oil and fake peach face black.

I am giddy beyond belief. I've also been obsessively trying on my hunt coat to make sure it fits every day (it still does THANK GOD). My caboodle is organized and pristine.

My horse is a big black fuzz ball with a cranky attitude!

So basically I'm just going to be sitting here for a week unable to do anything but think of the show.

I'm not obsessed or anything.

I literally haven't blogged in a month and I have nothing interesting to report. At least not that I can remember. Let's see.

I caught up on Spartacus and I am ready to tear my hair out because my husband is in bad shape.
Dan Feuerriegel is my husband. He just doesn't know it yet.

That. SMILE.

I have lost like 15 pounds hence the hunt coat fitting again.

I have watched The Hobbit 3 times since I got it.

The pick-up line "Do you have a boyfriend? Because if you don't, I would take you out and cherish you." was used on me today. That gave me great joy and a 5 minute laugh.

I was called spoiled. I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.  If you know me, I've been working since I was 12 years old to ride horses and show them. I have no money in my bank account because I've never had a real paying job. I AM BROKE AND IT IS HARD BUT I GET TO RIDE HORSES.

I have a kajillion papers due including my senior project paper and I'm DYING. Not only that, but I'm taking Spanish through the Summer and into next school year so I'm NOT EVEN DONE. It never ends. I'm basically going to die in college. Death by schooling.

Or maybe I'll just end up in an asylum.

Is it next week yet?

Song of the Moment: 

 
The Phoenix- Fall Out Boy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment